Microsoft released the beta version of Windows 11 earlier this year and some Windows 10 users are already using it (they got the official update from the company).
There is a piece of good news for you all that Microsoft is releasing it’s official Windows 11 RTM ISO build on 5th October 2021. The new window will be available for everyone now. The upgrade will be free of cost for previous Windows 10 users.
In this article, we will tell you about how to download the Windows 11 iso file 64 bit and as well as for 32 bit too and the new features added by the company.
Here we go…
Download Windows 11 ISO File
The Windows operating systems are well known for their easy-to-use interface and feature too. It just makes using a computer easy for a non-technical person. The main purpose of Microsoft was to make a very easy user interface for the people and they have been completely successful in this. As newer windows keep on rolling, Windows 11 is here and its iso file is available for 32 bit and 64 bit.
If you are looking for ‘How to download windows 11 ISO file then you are at the right place. We will keep you updated about everything related to this new Windows OS and all about its updates. A newer version is always better and with solved bugs too.
Windows 11 ISO Download 64 Bit and 32 Bit
Windows 11 is coming with many new and useful features. Microsoft released the beta version on 24th June 2021, it was only provided to some of the old Windows 10 users. But, it was leaked on 17th June, just some days before the release. Just after this users are continually trying to download the newer version of Windows.
If you are among the people who are searching for ways to download it, then you will have to wait just for some more days only as Microsoft has announced the final release date.
You will be able to download the Windows 11 ISO file 32-bit and 64-bit on the day of release.
There is not any update on the price of the Windows 11, we just know that the Windows 10 users will be getting the upgrade for free. There is not any legit information about the leaked file of Win 11 and if someone is claiming to provide you the file, don’t click on any random link it can be malware too.
Windows 11 Features
There is not any information present that claims all of the new features but by looking at the beta version we can tell you about some features that are going to be new on Windows 11.
Here are the features-
- There is a change in Start Menu, the start menu is at the center rather than in the corner. Every feature such as the start menu, the search bar is together in the center.
- There will be some new features added on widgets such as the Weather widget and news headlines etc.
- Some new options are added and the look of the Windows is quieter changed as new icons and new wallpapers too.
- Multitasking has been made easy by adding features such as split-screen grouping and snap layout.
- It is also said that Windows 11 will be supporting android applications too and it is going to be a big thing.
- Some nice animations are also added and terminal windows can be accessed by just a right-click on the screen.
- There is a change in the User Interface too (not that much). It is going to be different from past Windows for sure.
These are some of the features we have known so far but there can be more changes or features in the official Windows 11.
Windows 11 System Requirement
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0. Check here for instructions on how your PC might be enabled to meet this requirement.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection and Microsoft account: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account.
Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity. Learn more about S mode here.
For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
Original Source: Microsoft
How to Install or Upgrade to Windows 11?
This process is going to be very easy for the Windows 10 users as they can just directly update their system and just wait for the process to complete. Windows 11 will be ready for you in some time.
If you are not a Windows 10 user, don’t worry we are here for you. You will just have to follow some steps and those steps are as below.
- Open your web browser and then go to Microsoft website.
- Download the Windows 11 ISO file as per your system (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Now, you will need a bootable pen drive, Use RUFUS for making your pen drive bootable.
- Open the RUFUS and select the downloaded ISO file. Click on the Start button.
- You will be able to see the Windows 11 ISO file on your bootable USB drive.
- Turn off your system and connect the USB drive to your computer.
- Now turn on your PC and keep on pressing F11 or F12 for opening the boot menu on your computer.
- Now, Select ‘USB as primary installation’.
- Select the Start button and wait.
- As the installation process starts, it will ask you about the Language, time, and all other things. Enter them according to yourself carefully.
- Now, it will ask you about the Product Key, enter the key and if you don’t have the key then select the ‘I don’t have product key’ option.
- Make the partition according to your usage and click on next. The installation will take some time.
Now, your Windows 11 is ready to use.
Using the above links you can easily download the Win 11 ISO file from Microsoft. But the only thing you have looked after for now is that this new Windows OS supports TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot. And both these are very necessary for installing Windows 11 on your PC.
Apart from this if you are not confirmed if your PC is compatible with Windows 11 then you should try PC Health Check App to test the compatibility of your Laptop, PC, or Computer.
All Image Credit to Microsoft.com